Late Night Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How late do you ever log on to AA?

• Before 10pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before 12am

• After 12am

• After 1am

• After 2am and on

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so I am up at 4:46 in the am because I cant sleep, and I was wondering how late all of you ever log on to AA. So vote away! :wink:

i usually start my day with aa any time after 530am then i check in and out through out the day :roll:

I voted for after 2am, but really rather than late, that's early, I get up at 3:15am reglarly for work and log on before I leave ;)

unless i have to go into work "early" i do not get out of bed until 2 PM (yes that is right-PM) we are night owls here but then again i work in a bar and he works in a restaraunt (mostly evenings) soooo... usually i log in before i go to work (4:45pm) and after i get home (4:00am).

I voted after midnight as that is an average... I log on only when there is something I feel I need to post or to check messages or something and that could happen anytime during the day. My wife doesn't get home from work til about 12:45 AM so I'm always up pleanty late but I never really have any set time that I log on... it's quite sporadic, especially lately...

I usually stay up until 3 but that's because I like to watch Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno.

I just finished wrapping favors for the wedding and now, I am all keyed up and don't want to go to bed :roll:

I usually get on between 12 am and 2 am, so I voted after 1 am. I get on usually when I get home from work and before work. Like now, It's 7:01 am, and I have to be at work at..uh...7 am. Haha. Then late nights when I'm online just hanging out. :wink:

I usually get on after I get off work...depends could either be 3pm, 4pm, 11pm or 12am...so I guess I'll vote for before 12am because I usually go to bed after who's line and get on sometimes then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom