Lee's gravel vac faucet adapter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celtic11

Aquarium Advice Regular
So today I brought home a 29gallon tank that was sitting in a customers basement (I install residential heating and air). There was a Lees Gravel vac in it but its missing a few parts. I have the mechanism that hooks to the faucet and controls the flow but I don't think I have all of the adapters to hook that to the faucet. I have a white piece that has male threads on one end that thread to the blue flow controller thing and female threads on the other end that doesn't fit of my faucets... I was doing some searching and it appears there is a faucet adapter I need to purchase that has male threads on both ends.. it appears one end threads into the white adapter I already have while the other end threads into the faucet...

The closest sink to my tank is my kitchen sink and it has male threads on it. So my questions is is there a fitting that has male threads on one end that thread into the small white adapter and female threads on the other end that would thread to male faucet threads?

Sorry if this is confusing I'll try and get some pics of what I have to clear things up.

So today I brought home a 29gallon tank that was sitting in a customers basement (I install residential heating and air). There was a Lees Gravel vac in it but its missing a few parts. I have the mechanism that hooks to the faucet and controls the flow but I don't think I have all of the adapters to hook that to the faucet. I have a white piece that has male threads on one end that thread to the blue flow controller thing and female threads on the other end that doesn't fit of my faucets... I was doing some searching and it appears there is a faucet adapter I need to purchase that has male threads on both ends.. it appears one end threads into the white adapter I already have while the other end threads into the faucet...

The closest sink to my tank is my kitchen sink and it has male threads on it. So my questions is is there a fitting that has male threads on one end that thread into the small white adapter and female threads on the other end that would thread to male faucet threads?

Sorry if this is confusing I'll try and get some pics of what I have to clear things up.
Am I right in assuming you are from the states. If so, your big hardware stores sell these adopters for a few dollars. There have been many threads about this issue. Would you say your faucet would be a standard size??

Back
Top Bottom