Lemme try this....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One thing I thought was hysterical was when a woman was interviewed after Obama's speech on Tuesday night. The woman said something to the effect of "I'm so happy...now I don't have to pay my morgatge and won't have to pay for my car". (moderator edit) did he tell these people, that's what I want to know. This country is going to go further downhill for the next 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too thought Palin was cool. I think Palin and Obama would be a great pair. I loved Palin's speach. The problem is she wasn't running for president If Palin was running instead of John Mcain for president and John Mcain was running for Vice president they would of had a much better chance. I would have voted for Palin even knowing nothing about her except she is from Alaska. Its all about being the Face of a nation in my opinion The president doesn't have a magic wand to fix the country changes still have to be approved by a lot of other people.

Good discussion ya'll. :)

BTW, I wasn't arguing. Were you? Didn't realize it. Too bad you can't reflect tone in typed messages. I never had any. Just talkin. Thanks. It was educational and fun.

Last edited:
No , Buy I get very passionate about politics and I felt myself going the wrong way....So I stopped....I thought...LOL

I am sorry if I came off that way

Barry

Luckily we're a republic (or to stretch the definition a representative democracy) founded on democratic principals. Who knows where we would be if we were a true democracy.

In the end I don't care what color he is, what religion or the planet from which he hails. I'm just looking for someone to keep their word for a change, bring some credibility back to the good ole USA. Sadly the backpedaling has begun. Each day the rhetoric changes ever so slightly yet the factors haven't changed on the war, the market, civil rights. The ink isn't even dry and it's started already.

Yes we can... Yes we can.. Carry on like every one before me...

What impressed me is that the worlds biggest superpower just peacefully changed its government again. No bloodshed, no troops, nothing. Just Democracy.

do you really beleive we are still the biggest super power??!!

open your eyes man.

Back
Top Bottom