Lets see your aquascapes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! There is no intervention for this addiction (other than the hubby saying he won't move out the couch in the family room)

Only one tank has CO2, the 40g. All the rest just get dosed with Seachem products and that's it.

could you tell me what seachem products you use? i use the flourish every 3rd day (with water change) and exel 1x per week. i have a 45 gal tank with 48 watts of light. my tank is only 12" deep but it's 56" long. (it's a coffee table tank) i have the usual low light plants and they are doing well but your plants look great. maybe i'm missing something? :thanks:

could you tell me what seachem products you use? i use the flourish every 3rd day (with water change) and exel 1x per week. i have a 45 gal tank with 48 watts of light. my tank is only 12" deep but it's 56" long. (it's a coffee table tank) i have the usual low light plants and they are doing well but your plants look great. maybe i'm missing something? :thanks:

Thank you.

I use Flourish, Excel, Iron and Trace. The funny thing is that I only do it when I remember to. So my tanks can go through a few water changes before I'll remember to dose.

The shrimp tank doesn't even get dosed at all. I'm scared they might be too sensitive to something, like maybe copper, so I just don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom