Lets see your other pets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GoldfishNewbie said:
Crappy news, I was out with my mini horse earlier, around 3... then just went to feed him. within the last 6 hours he went from totally fine and happy, to super sick, choking and gagging on mucus, cant eat or drink... Vet can't come until tomorrow :'( I already have another pic of him up on here, but Im adding another one since he's my baby... I hope he makes it through the night :'(

Poor baby. I will pray as well... Let us know

1Vampiregirl said:
I guess it's a question for me lol! ;) This is Chunky Monkey

"for you I could be" lol reminds me of puss in boots from shrek 2... Way cuteness even to the "not so much" cat lovers ... he he

Here is my puppy "Bullet" :)

Attachments

• image-159341331.jpg
    image-159341331.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 69
Thanks guys... as long as hes still alive tomorrow then I know he'll get better... but I can hear him coughing and gagging outside and feel so bad :(

edit:Bullet is adorable btw

Last edited:
How's your horse doing goldfish? I hope all went well last night and the vet can fix things today!!! Fingers crossed!

GoldfishNewbie said:
Crappy news, I was out with my mini horse earlier, around 3... then just went to feed him. within the last 6 hours he went from totally fine and happy, to super sick, choking and gagging on mucus, cant eat or drink... Vet can't come until tomorrow :'( I already have another pic of him up on here, but Im adding another one since he's my baby... I hope he makes it through the night :'(

Oh my god, a horse with choke is a scary situation.

We lost our horse to colic recently. I'll try to get a picture of her up soon.

We have three horses, four dogs, four cats, six ducks, thirty one chickens, one bird, and two mini horses.

I'm going to be an equestrian vet. Or a fish or avian vet.

Thanks for everyones prayers and concerns... I woke up this morning to a totally healed horse :D I was so excited I wouldnt stop smiling and hugging him and stuff... he looked at me like "whats your problem?" aha :D Im so happy :D

My cockatiel Roxy. Did I forget her in the earlier list?

Attachments

• image-1375542452.jpg
    image-1375542452.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image-581296857.jpg
    image-581296857.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 60
Some more pics of my goofy kids (2 legged and 4).

Attachments

• image-2179044733.jpg
    image-2179044733.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1367739190.jpg
    image-1367739190.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3079505755.jpg
    image-3079505755.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 45
Maya said:
Some more pics of my goofy kids (2 legged and 4).

The two legged looks like a troublemaker! Lol. Roxy is trying to chew the sequins off my pants... Gotta love her.

Back
Top Bottom