Lfs giving out freebies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HandSomeDevil13

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've heard stories of people getting free things moss or gravel even driftwood.

Have you ever received anything free from a fish store? And if so what was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Plants mainly. Often just little extras. Like I might get some free snails I want (not pond snails) when getting other stuff.

Local advice. I think that gets forgotten sometimes but a good lfs can save you money (which er, I promptly spend on other fish stuff).

I have only been given a assassin snail so far. People have told me they've been given huge pieces of moss :( Sadly my lfs sells the moss they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sometimes when I get too many fry of certain species, mostly cichlids, a couple different LFSs will take them in exchange for store credit. If I buy a high enough dollar amount, sometimes they'll add a bit extra, but never got any freebies.

never seen local shops doing it , I do a lot of online buys and get all types of freebies
from corals to fish and everything in between , today I got a free yellow tang he is healthy and huge, the type of freebie you get depends on what you spend

Got four empty shells for a sw hermit crab during a RODI run to an LFS. I'm with 54seaweed, though, more freebies from online and they def scale with purchase. I've gotten snails, bonus shrimp, food, plants, and % off high priced hot items, never mind shipping :D

I wish..... my lfs doesn't give anything away for free?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom