LFS's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Petsmart has that vet program thing that they talk about on their website. I don't know how long, but if they have these experts, why are so many people given sick animals?

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

The best place to go in the Tampa bay area is rock n reef they take excellent care of there fish and livestock and they always got the best deals around that I can find so if u live in the Tampa bay area and having trouble finding a good LFS go to Rock N Reef they got 5 stars from me

Bettababe1011 said:
Petsmart has that vet program thing that they talk about on their website. I don't know how long, but if they have these experts, why are so many people given sick animals?

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

So true.

They seem like they are so proud of their "great vet program", but it's not all that great.

It's not that great, but you have to give them some credit. Think of how many animals they have to sift through and check! And they get the majority of the sick ones out, but every once in a while someone does complain, and wella! They become the devil! But think about all the healthy ones they DO have! We all focus on the bad things, and forget the good ones. Now the employees are a different story. Most of them could care less about animals, and not care about it at all. And that's where the complaints roll in. It's the employees that don't care, or don't do their jobs that wind up killing our little furry, feathery, and scaly friends. And some have better intentions then others.

I feel much better now... :D

I know there's some stuff that is out of their hands, but things like separating an animal from its mother too quickly? I guess it really irks me because my dad always taught me to do it right the first time, or why bother.

Ya, I think it was a mistake though. Must've somehow passed as "ready for purchase," but since they seemed pretty upset about it, I forgave them. My petco sucks when it comes to anything other then fish. So it's easy for me. Petco for fish only, and petsmart for fish supplies and anything else!

Good point homedog. But I was focusing more on the employees. They could careless and are usually teenagers or an adult with a poor career choice walking around moaning. Also I understand they may just get sick animals, but they should have a trusted breeder. Thats why I don't buy fish from petsmart or petco. Just supplies, and only if they don't have it at my LFS.

Yeah. Its in a different town, but its like a 2 minute drive. :)

Back
Top Bottom