Life update, for anyone who's interested :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
You all may have noticed that I haven't been around lately, but rest assured it's only temporary! :p I've been really busy between work and moving stuff down to our new house in Louisville, plus I don't have a land line down there yet, so no internet access. I was going to just move there when our lease ends in late July, but I decided to change the plans. I put in my 2 weeks notice last week and my last day is Friday (yay), and I will be living in Louisville for good after this weekend, and frantically scrambling to find a new job. :lol: As I mentioned, I won't have internet access down there, and I'm not sure when I will be able to get a phone line since we will still have bills to pay at the old house, where my BF will be staying until the end of the lease. Once I get an internet connection, I'll be back asap! I love browsing this site and I don't plan to give it up.

I've been here in Btown since 1998, and I have to say I'm excited about the prospect of being somewhere else. It's like starting a new chapter in my life and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. 8) I'll be around as much as possible- if you see me here in the next few weeks, it'll mean I've found a public library! Wish me luck, I still have 4 tanks to move... :lol:

Hont from some one that moved about every two years....label the boxes! Congrats!

Good luck with the move and job hunt. I am also moving soon so I can sympathize with the lack of time for other things.

Thanks- as always you guys are great.

Well, last night/this morning was my last shift at the group home. I'm going to miss those kids but there's a whole lot of drama happening at the home right now (long, boring story) that I don't at all want to be involved with, so I really left at the right time. I'm pretty stressed about the move, which will be a long and drawn-out process since my BF is staying in Btown until the end of July, and I'm also pretty stressed about finding a job QUICK!!! But I'm excited at the same time. Sometimes you just need a major life change- I've been feeling so stagnant over the past couple of years if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom