"Like Button"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was wondering if it would be possible if this site could get a "like button" like Facebook and YouTube have. It would make things more fun and easier. Instead of saying I agree you could hit that like button. Is this even possible?? If it is post below so moderators can see!

vanimal said:
Oh I'm on my phone so I guess I don't see one...

That's a problem I have too. I'm almost never on my lap top, so all the cool stuff you can do online you can't do on a phone. I'm not to sure on how hard that would be to fix though so it doesn't really bother me to much.

Yep, I can't see that button either.I feel quite a few people have started threads on stocking. I think we should have a stocking section!

Yeah I agree! And maybe a Brackish section because almost everyone in the Freshwater and Brackish section has a fresh water aquarium from what I've seen.

The App is not designed to have all the functionality of the full site. It is developed to be a scaled down version to check in on the go. I doubt we will add a ton more functionality, as the more buttons and functions we add, the harder it is to use. Even with the current functionality we get a lot of questions and user error (i.e. hitting report instead of reply, etc).

As for the forum subsections, they are under constant review, and we have made several changes the past 6 months or so, with some more on the way. Dividing brackish from freshwater is one of the possible changes, but it is in discussion.

We don't generally make drastic changes, but rather incremental changes, as it can be quite a lot of work to constantly move around thousands of threads to keep the site indexed properly. We weigh very carefully the decision and the need for new or changing sections.

Back
Top Bottom