liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
I don't think so. I saw the tank when the dg died and if you count the tank with sand but no water then maybe

the sw tanks come some ways il hopefully have base rock + salt tmrw or thurs heater tmrw test kit bewteen fri-sat heres a pic of the sw as of right now

I got my protein skimmer from them, and it was shipped smartpost. It arrived a day or two later than it would have had it just shipped standard fedex. I think the whole smartpost thing is a great idea for rural areas, but I live in a suburb of my state capital.

Basically, they ship your stuff via fedex to your local post office, then your regular mailman will be the one to deliver your item. My skimmer sat on a pallet at the post office for a day before it went out for delivery.

ok im gettin woried now according to liveaquaria my kit shipped yesterday but on fedexs tracking site usein the code i was givien fedex has no record of this being shipped

Give it to late tonight. The label and tracking number were prob generated before the shipping occured. Happens all the time.

carey said:
Give it to late tonight. The label and tracking number were prob generated before the shipping occured. Happens all the time.

ok ii was gonna say if liveaquaria says it left yesterday at 845 fedex needs to get their act together

well according to live aquria it was processed packed and shiipped at 845est last night but according to fedex as of 5min ago no such package with the number exists

That's the case 90% of the time you order something. They generate the label, process the order, and get it ready to ship. Until fedex has possession of it, they will not have any tracking info. It'll probably ship out tomorrow and you'll get it around tues/weds of next week. I've ordered several things from foster and smith and they always get things shipped out pretty quick. Usually, I order stuff on Sunday and have it by thursday or friday

You won't get it saturday. UPS and Fedex don't ship on saturday (unless you pay a lot for saturday delivery... and I think that's only UPS). You may get it friday, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't come until monday or tuesday... maybe even wednesday of next week.

thats dumb they dont ship Saturday. hopefully il have it friday i mean Carey's care pack i got it today she shipped it monday via usps flatrate box you think fedex from WI to RI would be here mabye(totally un likely) by tmrw or Friday?

Back
Top Bottom