liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's only one more step. And you know how you talked about that prepaid visa card? I talked to my parents and they said I could get one! They are super cool and I can't wait to be able to buy stuff off of amazon without waiting days for my parents to hand over their card.

a word of advice teen to teen unless you have the shippin cost figured out before buyin the card buy the card $10 higher than the cost of the item shippings a real killer. the test kit was 15.99 stupid s&h was 5.99 luckily my Grandma let me use her card

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
a word of advice teen to teen unless you have the shippin cost figured out before buyin the card buy the card $10 higher than the cost of the item shippings a real killer. the test kit was 15.99 stupid s&h was 5.99 luckily my Grandma let me use her card

You mean it adds on when paying shipping?

yeah 99% of the time the price you see online is not counting the shipping you normally dont find out total price (item + s&h) untill you check out

You mean it adds on when paying shipping?
Depending on what your buying and how much it weights, Shipping can be outrageous.
Some sites have a price limit, like if you spend $99.00, your shipping is free. Different sites have different shipping rates.
Some sites you can put what you want into your cart. Then at the bottom of the cart page they have a place to figure your shipping. You usually only need to put your zip code in and it will add the shipping price. Then you just back out of the cart page and come back later when you have enough money.

you can also buy a re-loadable card from Greendot, our local 7-11 has them and all you have to do to reload is hand them some cash.

Demonknight said:
you can also buy a re-loadable card from Greendot, our local 7-11 has them and all you have to do to reload is hand them some cash.

i forgot bout those much cheaper in the long run than buyin pre paid card after card

My parents would probably just use the online way so every month they can balance everything and give me money on the card.

Back
Top Bottom