liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im kinda frustrated it said the package left the town at 548am this morn and its no where to be reported it should be in my town by now so im confused

It won't be in your mailbox.... I'm pretty sure that would be a felony. They will deliver to your door unless you're in some fancy high rise whatever (no clue about that?).

Typically, it will say something like 'on the truck for delivery' when they're shipping it. FedEx doesn't ship on saturdays so you're most likely going to see it Monday or Tuesday.

wait, is this one of those funky back and forth deals with fed ex and usps? I have no idea about that. Nobody, except postal workers, can put anything in a mailbox. It's some kind of felony in there with opening other peoples mail.

I'm still going to go with Monday/Tuesday as the delivery day

im gonna check it when im home tmrw for kicks n giggles even though iknow it's probably not there. id just like an update because it left a town that's a hour n a half away more than 12hrs ago

I can assure you, nobody will deliver it tomorrow. It's a sunday, and Easter to boot. If its USPS, it'll be Monday or Tuesday, since it's not at your local post office yet, I'd put money on Tuesday.

Due to the fact that I have no idea about the geography of towns up there, it does me no good. I do however see "in transit"

I've heard one too many stories about people who's packages took an unreasonable amount of time to get to them because of smartpost.

Back
Top Bottom