liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xxwolfpackof1xx said:
hey all im super excited my grandmothers lettin me order the sw master api kit so when i get this and careys rock i can cycle the little beast we chose the standard $5 7day shipping my question is is it really gonna take 7days to ship i really wana start cycling before the breaks over

Where do you live wolf? I see re kit at all the LFS in VA BEACH

Flake said:
When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not. 0X

Patience is key. I learned it the hard way. We're just trying to save you the trouble wolfpack. :)

Nice nice nice are you

All good...had a mini (long) cycle whe the aquatech filter quit on me but everything is back up.. The Aqua Tech 70 that I replaced it with is way better. I will never use anything else for a HOB.

I like marineland. Their equipment is hardy and idiot proof( me :D)

I like Marineland too. Their stuff works well and it lasts. But If you do a bit of digging you'll find that Marineland and Tetra are the same company.
I found out by accident while trying to find out which countries Marineland ships to. They directed me to their international site and there at the top of the page in big Blue letter's it said TETRA.

Wow.. I didn't know that. Lol those are the two main places I buy things from and i do it because of quality. No wonder i like them equally lol

Wow.. I didn't know that. Lol those are the two main places I buy things from and i do it because of quality. No wonder i like them equally lol
Yea, I like them both too. I have 3 Marineland HOB Canister filters on both of my 55g tanks and a Tetra 20 on 1 10g tank and Tetra 30 on the other 10g tank.
But I was surprised to find out that Marineland is Tetra. It makes me wonder how many other companies are like that?

I have the emperor 400 ( an HOB filter) and some other tetra filters. They are great. I rhink they might do the name thing because if one company has a big recall or sudden bad reputation( like the stealth heater recall), they have another to fall back on. More people will buy from the other company. That's my theory.

Back
Top Bottom