liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey all im super excited my grandmothers lettin me order the sw master api kit so when i get this and careys rock i can cycle the little beast we chose the standard $5 7day shipping my question is is it really gonna take 7days to ship i really wana start cycling before the breaks over

It really depends on where you live and shipping conditions. I've never had an order take more than 7 days - but because of the huge storms that ripped up / soaked a good portion of the country - there may be shipping delays.

I've never ordered from liveaquaria yet, so no idea. They usually say 7 days to be safe. Is it coming ups or regular mail? UPS doesnt take 7 days

ive had packages from CA come in 3days it was through amzon shipped USPS so hopefully itl come sooner but hey Fridays good too.

lol i feel like you guys are yoda "paitence is with this young padawan yes"

WOW! Now I really feel old. Being compared to a 600 year old wise Jedi.
I don't have as many wrinkles, I have more hair, and I can only wish I was half as wise.
But your right this hobby calls for a lot of patients. Which you'll find is much easier to have, after your tank is finished and full of fish. When you don't need the patients nearly as much.

WendiDell said:
I don't have as many wrinkles, I have more hair, and I can only wish I was half as wise.
But your right this hobby calls for a lot of patients. Which you'll find is much easier to have, after your tank is finished and full of fish. When you don't need the patients nearly as much.

lol. im more antsy to start the cycle because its going to take 4-6 weeks and plus aside from lights il have everything i need so once the test kit comes in il be swimming in a sea of paitence

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not. 0X

Patience is key. I learned it the hard way. We're just trying to save you the trouble wolfpack. :)

Flake said:

Patience is key. I learned it the hard way. We're just trying to save you the trouble wolfpack. :)

LOL way to go yoda flake. and ikno your all doin me a favor lol i just knt wait till i get the rock n test kit

Nice quote, I see we are a star wars geek. :-D Woot! i am such a nerd.

Back
Top Bottom