Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-08-2005, 06:57 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Regular
Originally Posted by Billsgate
Originally Posted by andywg
I have wondered about those Cheese-eating-surrender-monkies. But even Jacques "le worm" Chirac wouldn't sink this low.
Now what's this? Did I miss out on something? Anything wrong with the french?

My sister will be staying in London for 10 days in august.......hope that by then all is back to normal.
And offcourse, like everyone, I feel sad about this happening
The resounding joke for all those on the public transport system was to implement the French in retaliation for losing the olympics (and they didn't take it too well after all - and The Sun dedicated around 4 pages purely to insulting the French... )

It was just another example of the British "Buggering on" as Sir Winston Churchill so eloquently put it.

Old 07-08-2005, 07:06 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Regular
Originally Posted by Jermz79
Well it's kind of too late now, I think! I mean once your awarded can they renig on that or is it set in stone! I would imagine they could probably renig on it and set it elsewhere, and probably should for the sake of saving lives!

If who ever attacked them this time found a loop hole I'm almost positive they will do it again! The British didn't believe there was a need for a war on terrorism and now they got one!

As far as the attacks go, I don't really know who has claimed responsibility for what but you can tell that it was pretty well planned out. I think this may be the wake up call for the British ... they were just slamming Blair to the ground for supporting Bush and his war on terrorism!

I think they should hold the 2012 Olympics in NY!

Just my $0.02 ...... no offense intended!
Or maybe they were right in slamming him, maybe if they were never there they would never have been bombed.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com