Looking at your aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spiketooth

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How many times have you been looking at your tank and found yourself on the verge of passing out. Guilty on many occasions

Yep , first thing I do when I get home from a 9 hr day at a job where there s always high stress & it s different everyday is sit & watch my fish.

I have many times I want one of them tanks like they made on tanked where it went up as the bed head

Do it almost every night. Have the tank right by the side of my couch.

Way better than watching the TV! I'll fall asleep from time to time looking at them as well. The sound of water trickling, or the faint humming from the skimmer, or just the mesmerizing fish swimming around and the corals swaying in the water. I'm hooked for life!

My aquarium sits near my tv so i spend most of my time looking at the fish, much more interesting than spongebob or power rangers!

My boyfriend makes fun of me and says I'm worse than the cats. I can do 20 minute sessions in front of it unintentionally. Lol

I watch my tanks more than I watch my tv. Its to the point that I actually spun my couch around 180 so I can lay there and watch them. dunno how many times I've passed out in front of or next to one of my tanks. LoL

Back
Top Bottom