Lost another friend..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
Stasch, (Ch. CHataqua's Burn N Desire Kyrov), died sometime during the night. He was 10 years old. He was fun in the show ring and a joy to live with at home, although he never liked small dogs. I got him from the breeder when he was 18 months old. He had been previously sold, along with his brother, to a woman who had no business owning a dog. I was told he needed "rehabilitating". Well, all he needed was someone to love him, and so I did..for 8 years. I will miss him.

Attachments

• stasch1_161.jpg
    stasch1_161.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 178
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Hara. What more could any pet have wanted...a nice home and a loving family. I'm sure he appreciated you for everything you did.

:( very sad, but you know you made his life a joy.

So sad. The tremendous joy they bring to our lives causes tremendous grief with their passing. But his unending love of you is still there, and he would want your sorrows to be short. And when the time is right, he would not want such a wonderful home to remian empty, but would want you to share it with his brethren. Sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear the Hara, beautiful dog. I understand your pain and I feel for you. :( I'm sure he was very happy to spend these years in your company.

Sorry for your loss Hara. I lost my Akita 2 years ago in May due to corporate greed and lies, and I will never get over it. :cry: It sounds like your baby had a happy life with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom