Lost my Grandmother today.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well got that dreadful call this morning that a loved one had passed away. My Grandmother Faye Weldon age 69 passed away during the middle of the night with what they think to be a heart attack. One of my most favorite person's in the world is gone.

She lived about 45 min from me, and Saturday before last, I just had the urge to go see her. Little did I know it would be the last time I would see her. My mother loved here mama so much, and is taking it very hard. She was on a trip in Fla when she got the news this morning. They are almost home as I type.

Please keep my Mother and family in your prayers during this trying time. Here is a pic of me and her last Saturday.......

f4e734ce.jpg

Rest In Peace Granny, You will Forever Remain In My Heart..........

I am very sorry for your loss. Im sure she is watching over you in heaven, and wouldnt want you to be feeling hurt or angry.

im so sorry i know how it is to lose someone so close to you, my grandfather died about 4 years ago from cancer :( but he was great always made sassy remarks every now and then and m grandma threw her shoe at him :lol:

but anyways my condolances to you and your family my father is a pastor too and i will keep you and your family in my prayers

I'm so sorry to hear this David. :cry:
A very tough time for you and your family. All of you will be in my prayers.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers........I am so sorry about your loss.

She'll always be with you, Rev.. my grandparents come to see me in my dreams all the time. Take comfort in knowing they're in a better place.

Sorry about your loss David. I'm glad you went to see her recently though. Somehow, I think that will help you get through it. Kymme and I will remember you in our prayers.

So sorry to hear about this, Rev - that is such a blow to you all, and you are in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom