Mall of America, MN aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andos99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone ever seen the aquarium at the Mall of America? I just saw it tonight for the first time. Pretty incredible, considering it's in a MALL!! They had quite a selection of both fresh and saltwater fish.....definitely worth it if you're ever in Minnesota.

I live in MN so I have seen there a few times. Not too bad. It has an under water tunnel for viewing and a nice ray/shrak petting pond. They actually allow diving with the big sharks by appontment.

I was there in 96 and didn't even know they had an aquarium!! That place is so huge! I will have to check it out when I go back.

I was in St. Paul for business back in 2000. I got kinda dragged to the Mall of America by my work friends. Wasn't having much fun, then we stumbled across that Aquarium! I made everybody go with me and it was very cool. It's not huge, but they made very good use of the space they have. The walk-through tunnel was excellent. Oh yeah, in the FW area they had the biggest Snapping Turtle I've ever seen, a real monster! 8O

Yeah, I was really impressed with their freshwater display. The section with the native Mississippi River fish was crazy. Some of the Sturgeon's were over six feet! The sunfish were beautiful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom