Man walks into LFS and Kills $8000 worth of livestock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are people so irresponsibly and unforgivably stupid? I had not seen this but my well wishes go out to the store owner. Thanks for sharing.

I have seen this on a couple other forums. The fish store owner was apparently not a great guy. Having said that, why hurt the fish and coral? They did nothing. Amazing that someone would think that killing live stock hurts a store owner. I am always amazed by the lack of respect for other living creatures. Which I believe is already a problem in this hobby. You wouldnt get a puppy to prepare your house for a dog (cycling with fish). If it lives it lives oh well, it has no feelings and cant think. Come on.

thats crazy. there is a shop down the road from me that just had $5,000 in corals stolen out of their display. Guy set buckets of salt water outside and went in and ripped them all out in about 30 seconds. sad thing is that most of them probably didnt make it because they were, higher end, more delicate SPS's.

I thought this was going to be one of those "a man walks into a bar" jokes, but it turned out to be much less funny!

Hope they catch this guy and force him to stick his tongue in a parrot fish's mouth.

I thought this was going to be one of those "a man walks into a bar" jokes, but it turned out to be much less funny!

Hope they catch this guy and force him to stick his tongue in a parrot fish's mouth.

I thought the same thing..about the joke that is

such a shame, this just proves the theory from the movie "the matrix" that hunam beings are a plague of this system, aka this planet.

its really no wonder a thug like him would take his anger out on the livestock though

Maybe this guy owns a fish store and this one is his competition...

He needs to get punished for what he did.

Thats horrible,i agree with whoever said to pour bleach down his throat.

It's despicable. The pouring bleach down his throat sounds way too tempting. And if I were a fish I'd be a Cory cat. That says something big. I'm not aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom