mariland 5g hex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xxwolfpackof1xx said:
50% isnt that bad but whats stopping me is id need to ship them in no one has them locally and skippings a killer

Shipping isn't really that bad. If your scared of D.O.A. a lot of places have a live guarantee.

I've been doing some looking around as well. I think your best bet is too become a member on that dwarfpuffer forum (yes there's a forum part of the site), and post a wanted add in the classified section. Some members are successful with breeding and will be happy to send some your way for a low price. (probably just shipping) This way they will be more healthy and younger.
Depending on your specific puffer, you may be able to keep shrimp with them. It's a gamble. Some tear them to shreds others act like they're not there. IMO, it depends on age and how early they are introduced. You can definitely keep quite a couple ottos with them as well.

oh cool il look into that fourm id be interested in keepin ottos as well. how hevily planted is my tank right now. moderately planted mabye?

Attachments

• 061811173028.jpg
    061811173028.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 51
xxwolfpackof1xx said:
oh cool il look into that fourm id be interested in keepin ottos as well. how hevily planted is my tank right now. moderately planted mabye?[/QUOTread maybe?

Maybe I read somewhere that they need a sand substrate, but I can't find it on the site..

i dont think o could switch substrate all i can find is arognite sand and that buffers ph theres no pfs near me it seems

Whoa... Sorry... It's weird to hear you talk lol... Maybe shrimp and a betta? The crab thing is a maybe... Not quite sure how you'd make it work. A nano FW would look cool. You could do chili rasboras and stuff. Maybe talk to fort and rook if the nano idea is growing on you.

nano idea is deff growing carey suggested a sw nano invert im leaning twords fw nano though. and hows it weird to hear me? lol

Back
Top Bottom