max number of tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animalzrok2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
what do you think is the maximum number of fish tanks up in running for you to own?

four hundred and ninety seven :) thats when there is only a small walkway between the back door and the front door of a warehouse xxx

I have about 40 so, until I move to a bigger house, that's it for now. :)

what do you think is the maximum number of fish tanks up in running for you to own?

You mean like ever, in my entire life? I don't see how I could answer that..... you never know what's going to happen with this hobby.

I would love to have a hundred, but realistically, I would say around ten. Three or four being 30-100 gallon and the rest nano tanks. I would love to spend all day cleaning and taking care of animals, but that's not what will pay for the bills for me, sadly.

no such thing as too many! I would love to have a house full of aquariums!

If there is still room in the house to live, then obviously there is room for more tanks, you can never have too many! ;)

1-2 months ago, I wanted 15+ tanks (each 30+ gallons).

Then I talked to regular down-to-earth people and coworkers about my hobby. Now I just want to own about 5 tanks. There's more I want to do in life other than taking care of all of these fish tanks.

tmfish said:
currently have 180 tanks and just purchased 75 more 30 gallon tanks. It's safe to say I AM ADDICTED!

I was shocked when I read this, that is 255 tanks! I'd love to see pics! I'm def checking out your profile!

You must have a water changing schedule! So many tanks a day? How long do you spend cleaning tanks per day, assuming you don't clean them all in the same day.

Sorry for the questions, just very interesting!

currently have 180 tanks and just purchased 75 more 30 gallon tanks. It's safe to say I AM ADDICTED!

Umm...Okay. I think obsessive would be the better description here. Unless you're making a living from breeding, me thinks that's a bit over the edge.....

Myself, I'm just getting back into it after a ~20 year hiatus, so just at a single 29gal community tank right now while I re-learn all my mistakes & learn all the new technology. Getting ready to set up a controlled/pressurized CO2 system to dive into plants for my first time. Me & the wife are already discussing how to move furniture around to maximize space in the living room for two 75's, the 29, and a 28 nano reef. It's nice when the spouse gets into it as well...:D

Back
Top Bottom