May's OT Photo Contest theme is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Candy! (thank you lyquidphyre for the idea!)

Anything to do with candy. Whether it's a photo of only candy or candy and animals or people or anything else, as long as candy is the "focus" of the photograph, it's acceptable! Have fun!

Please pm your entry to me no later than April 30th at midnight.

For full contest rules, please see here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=24620&highlight=

Thank you and happy photographing!

*BUMP*

Please let me know if there is any interest in this topic, if not, I will post a new topic.

Thank you.

Wow, I have two excellent entries already and as stated above more interested people as well! Great choice for a topic lyquidphyre! (just had to wake 'em up a little!) :D

I have a picture idea, but since we reformatted (again) I can't figure out how to hook up my digital camera like I had it. But i will try and figure something out by April 30th

I'm glad ya'll liked my idea =o)

i think next months topic should be musical instruments... i have a great pic for that topic

AshleyNicole said:
i think next months topic should be musical instruments... i have a great pic for that topic

ok, then it shall be!!

But for now, let us focus on this month's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom