member galleries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

electrikat

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just wanted to say a word of thanks to everyone who has pictures in their galleries. These are truly an inspiration to me and give me all kinds of new ideas that I would normally not even think of. There are some truly beautiful aquariums in these galleries and sometimes I just spend hours looking through them and being amazed.

We need to stop meeting like this, my wife is going to get suspicious. i just spent last 15 minutes looking at your gallery. Nice work!

electrikat said:
Thanks, and I won't tell if you don't.

Someone else might :wink:

You are absolutely correct Kat...the galleries do provide inspiration. I would never have thought these pictures would make me "want" to decorate anything.

*Note: Some members tanks should be submitted as "Artwork" IMHO.

For me, one of the most enjoyable things on this site is looking at all of the pictures. I especially like to see how different tanks progress from the begining. Everyone...keep the pics coming!

If anyone would volunteer to walk me thru how I can get pics in my gallery, I'd be sooooo thankful. Ya see, I'm not completely computer illiterate, but do have a bit of a time with applications I'm not used too. Never worked the photo editor stuff. I recently saved some images on my hard drive and need to be able to shrink'm and allow folks to blow'm back up when they view'm. I'm almost there, but need a bit of help still.

Aw man..... am I hijacking? :? I hope not, 'cause if someone can get me started, I promise to add a lot of pics. My tanks (75g main/reef and 40g new pharg pharm), my LFS buddy's tanks - for new things he might get to share w/all.

Anyway, any takers, pls PM me. We can do it over the phone if OK. My dime - - err, I mean my Verizon minutes after 9 EST. 8)

I must confess. Ive stolen alot of ideas form the members galleries :twisted: especially Lando's tank, that is why Ive not posted a recent pic of my tank. :) but seriously they are very inspiring..oops I stole from fluff..sorry :oops:

Back
Top Bottom