Merry christmas! Anyone get good fish stuff as gifts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josiehadley

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Merry christmas everyone!! My parents got me just about the best gift! Just ran out two days ago, anyone else get some good stuff?

Attachments

• image-913630195.jpg
    image-913630195.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 100
I got an amazon gift certificate.... And I'll be getting brine shrimp eggs, and maybe a hatchery. Yahoo! The newly hatched angelfish babies will love it!

Got a 50ft Aqueon python hose. Man it works great, can't believe how much easier water changes are.

Spoiled fish

I got a Aqueon water changer for christmas, seachem paraguard, starter set of flourish, iron, and potassium?, Flourish tabs, API general cure, 2 500 ml bottles of prime (enough for 10k gallons!), Aquaclear 30 , Freeze dried daphina, freeze dried blood worms, decapped brine shrimp in jar, 500 ml stress coat, a whirly popcorn maker, Foam for Aquaclear 70, Biomax for Aquaclear 70 and I also got a silicone baqsting brush. I think I am spoiled. I only asked for aquarium supplies on my amazon list.:fish2:

The wife got me a 55 gal with stand. To upgrade my planted 20 gal. Woot Woot

Hubby got me a new 55 gallon with stand for the bedroom! Tank in every room now except the bathroom haha!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

My parents give me "the look" every time I share a new idea for a tank with them. My mom loves it, my dad not so much. Can't wait for my brother to move out and team up with my mom to make his room a fish room.

My parents give me "the look" every time I share a new idea for a tank with them. My mom loves it, my dad not so much. Can't wait for my brother to move out and team up with my mom to make his room a fish room.

I don't think he would ever let me have a fish room haha.

Fish related stuff I got for x-mas:

some more Malawa Shrimp (12)
10 Neon Green Shrimp
Shrimp feeding dish
Assassin Snail (It's been doing it's job quite well (y))
1 Anubias Nana
4 Marimo Balls
Some Lindernia Rotundifolia trimmings (My favorite plant :D)

I got $50 to my favorite lfs and $25 to petsmart. Probably will go to upgrading some stuff in the sw nano tank my boyfriend got me for our anniversary. :)

Speaking of fish rooms, I just got rid of my dining room table so I could have one...did I cross a line? Lol. Aquariums are so addictive!! (guess I'm preaching to the choir, huh?)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got 3 ottos, a new gbr to replace the poor other one, some nerite snails, a huge piece of driftwood, and a fluval 206.

Back
Top Bottom