Merry Christmas everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angellove78

Aquarium Advice Addict
I Hope everybody has very Merry Christmas! Be grateful, be happy, and enjoy! [emoji38] [emoji2]

Merry Christmas!

B3JJBzi.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone , hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas hope everyone gets all those goodies they wanted.

Oh don't forget to sign up for the giveaways in the contest section
vUmln8O.gif

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone and hope Santa bought something for your fish tanks?!

Ordered some time back but I have a TDS meter to play with sometime. [emoji51]

Sadly all my time is going on testing the pool though [emoji854]

Santa didn’t bring me a single aquarium related item. ☹️
He’s too serious about downsizing.

But I got some amazing copper cookware. [emoji16]IMG_2412.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. "I'm late as always". Heading to town, going to shop at the LFS for day after Christmas sales.

Merry Christmas everyone. "I'm late as always". Heading to town, going to shop at the LFS for day after Christmas sales.
Me too! Not really local but, going to get some deals. Hopefully! I did get a castle I've been wanting but really need more fish. With crossed fingers they make it home on a hour drive in winter weather. [emoji16] roads are not the greatest.

Merry Christmas everyone and hope Santa bought something for your fish tanks?!

Santa was busy, so I treated myself this year: finally bought a Python water changer and fill hook, and I ordered a Fluval "Fresh and Plant" 2.0 light. The former was planned, but the Fluval was a total impulse buy: Aquarium Co-Op had them on sale for an amazing price, and I couldn't resist. I am weak. :lol:

Happy Boxing Day!

copper pots & pans are they the no stick

Im about to throw out everything go new and get lighter old pot & pans weigh a ton

got all new Teflon mixing spoons and spatulas nice part stainless handles wont bend while stirring stuff

fish stuff 300 gift certificate

The pans are tinned on the inside. No Teflon coating. I have bar keepers friend. That stuff is awesome.

Last call on the Christmas giveaways

they are located in the contest section
We have a FW giveaway
We have a SW giveaway
We have a International giveaway

Ends 12am MST
New years eve

I got a new AquaClear 110, it arrived just before Christmas, heck I got so busy I forgot to add it to the 72G!!! Better get that up now, lol!

Also two PAR 38 bulbs for the SW tanks, they are on the slow Sea Turtle train from the Orient... from the way the shipping date isn't even registering on the shipping info after almost 2 weeks, it might have been derailed to the snail train.

I'm going to unbox the filter and set it up now...!

**Not that Santa is getting old or anything but I think he forgot the TDS meter and the UV sterilizer that was on my list!

Back
Top Bottom