Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-14-2005, 04:15 PM   #61
Aquarium Advice Addict
The parents are pieces of @&$^ for letting there children go there in the first place. I find the parents guilty.

*The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.
*If guns kill people...Spoons make Michael Moore fat.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:27 PM   #62
AA Team Emeritus
I gathered from the comment is that we all know that Jesus was innocent, yet today in our justice system, he would have been found guilty. At least that's what I got from it.
Exactly, no one that has walked the planet has been more innocent (at least to christians), yet if Jesus were tried today (for anything) and aquitted....he would not be found innocent, but "not guilty". I was making the point that the difference between not guilty and innocent is simply semantics as far as our legal system is concerned.

How is saying "A local Sprinfielf man" instead of "Homer Simpson from 17whatever Evergreen Terrace" giving up an essential freedom in the bill of rights?
Because it is freedom of the press, ask them, course when you do ask them they are gonna say cause we want to know. Two news stories are aired, one has the local springfield man and one actually has the name...which are you going to watch?

If everyone is innocent until proven guilty, then Homer in my case is innocent and shouldnt his rights be protected as well?
How is displaying or not displaying his name violating or protecting his rights? What rights do you speak of?

If you feel this is giving up essential freedoms I would love to hear what you think of the patriot act

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com