Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-13-2005, 05:26 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Michael Jackson NOT GUILTY!

NG on all 10 counts!!!

Old 06-13-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

An injustice IMO.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:29 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

I was wondering what had happened, didn't hear from it for about a week or so.

Dunno what really happened, but from all that I've heard I think he's just a weird man, who didn't do anything wrong. He just had a very sad childhood.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:37 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

What really got me was that he admited to sleeping with other people's children in his bed. Kissing and hugging and touching them. His employees said that they saw him to stuff to little boys. They would find little boys underwear in the hot tub along with Jacksons. There is something wrong with that picture. I know, how could a parent send their child to the house after hearing about the 93 case. But it still doesn't give him the right to exploit an innocent child like that. Even if he wasn't guilty of the 93 case, I'd still keep my distance. For the safety of the child. My brother even said that he would never let his son go near a child sex offender, even if he was found not-guilty. The thought that it actually COULD have happened is too much of a chance.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:44 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Andos99
He is such a freak....makes me sick. First OJ, now Michael Jackson.....just goes to show what kind of an unjust society we live in. Who has faith in our legal system now?
Old 06-13-2005, 05:44 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Old 06-13-2005, 05:46 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice FINatic

IMO this shows you can do what ever you want in this country as long as you have money.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:47 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Rach101
The words that came out of my whole families mouth was " WHAT NOT GUILTY!?" and then every word that Im not allowed to say on this forum
If it would have been your neighbor, or some other ordinary guy, it would have been guilty. Isnt the justice system lovely?
Old 06-13-2005, 05:53 PM   #9
AA Team Emeritus

Perhaps you would care to be a part of a justice system that is better than ours...oh that's right there isn't one.

The entire ideology behind our justice system is that...it is better for 10 guilty men to go free than one innocent man be punished. Which of you sat in the court room through all the testimony? I don't even know if the trial was televised, but if it was, which of you sat through all the testimony? Or are you basing your opinion of his guilt on what you've heard and possibly read?

BTW, this thread is already very close to being locked.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Old 06-13-2005, 05:54 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
So much for innocent until proven guilty.

That's the thing though, in this country if you get accused of something your name is out everywhere (wether it be a local paper or national media depending on the crime, who you are, what the media decides is important that week etc.) and once your name is out there for doing something most people assume your guilt from the get go. Ask that guy that was accused of setting off the bomb in that park during the olympics in Atlanta about that. So if we want people to be innocent until proven guilty in this country we would protect the identity of the accused as well as the accuser.

As far as this case goes, I don't know what evidance was out there during the trial so yeah maybe i was a little quick with my "you can do what ever you want in this country as long as you have money" comment, but IMO the guy is guilty of doing inapropriate things to children from things i have read and heard before.

Closed Thread

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com