More home improvements! (Picture intense)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so this is how we left you last time, when the second front door of ours came out:

cats738.jpg

cats739.jpg

Sunday is the day Daniel decided the bow window would come out...and we would do it ourselves :shock: :shock: My darling hunny is so smart and he rigged a whole thing-a-majig together so that we didn't die in the process...and away we go!:

house033.jpg

Norman's last stand :lol:
house035.jpg

house036.jpg

house037.jpg

house038.jpg

house039.jpg

house040.jpg

WOW! Daniel is a one-man general contractor!!! Nice job removing that window without so much as a scratch.
I'm sure you saved yourselves a couple of hundred by making the demolition work a DIY project.

So, are you still going to put a smaller bow window where the door used to be?
What are you doing with the old door and bow window? Craigslist? Is there a market for such things?

That is fabulous! You sure will notice a difference without the two doors on the front of the house. It is looking great so far.

Thanks all. Andy, yes two smaller bow windows will be framed out. Also, the door and the window are on craiglist.

Wow! That's great work and the house looks great! The bow/bay window is as tall as Daniel! 8O I guess you don't notice things like that usually! The house across the street has the same look as yours but with a garage. Do you have a garage?

Jchillin said:
I think that was a garage until the previous owner converted it into a room right?

Daniel does do fine work. Tell him he is needed in the Bronx. :)

lol, you can tell him Sunday Bill.

Yes, where the second door was used to be a garage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom