Most annoying things in fish keeping!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL Are you doing your rescape today?? Hey, you have to do a thread journal post so we can follow along. OH, lol. glad I could be of some "help" on your rescape. Hope you don't get a sore back like I did. OS.

LOL Are you doing your rescape today?? Hey, you have to do a thread journal post so we can follow along. OH, lol. glad I could be of some "help" on your rescape. Hope you don't get a sore back like I did. OS.
It was no where near what you accomplished, I added some dw and a couple plants! I'lll throw up a thread, I'm going to do lights next weekend!

Hey, every scape is a great accomplishment. You'll make it great I know. You know us. We'll always be here to help and give our two cent's worth. lol. OS.

The wet arm. Remembering that the lotion I just put on 10 minutes ago might not be a great thing to be putting in my aquarium.

I have this too, although the worst for me....

The Boob Dip.

Pics? Just sayin...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol, Funny. If you dont ask you dont get, right. Sometimes you can ask and even then you dont get, this probably being one of them.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Most annoying thing putting my fake and real plants back cuase my pleco moves them around and all the sand even some small rocks around them doesn't work lol

Lol, Funny. If you dont ask you dont get, right. Sometimes you can ask and even then you dont get, this probably being one of them.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol. Just some satire probably expressed in poor taste. My apologies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol it's just one of those things. One minute you're armpit deep in a 75 gallon (I have to stand on a chair) getting frustrated with whatever you're moving and then bloop... It's embarrassing and annoying as hell.

Why?!?

Another annoying thing: Finding a long, nasty looking hair floating in the current. I have long hair and one always seems to find it's way into the aquarium and attract all the detritus before I notice it. Yuck.:silly:

"Look mummy nemo's!"

Argh! There's no such thing as a nemo fish! It's a clown fish! CLOWN FISH!
Really irritates me ;) I hear it so many times every single day at work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Another annoying thing: Finding a long, nasty looking hair floating in the current. I have long hair and one always seems to find it's way into the aquarium and attract all the detritus before I notice it. Yuck.:silly:

Yes! And with me I also find all lengths of hair... Cats, dogs, horses, and cows... There is always hair somewhere and one is always getting in the tank

haha its even worse with saltwater aquariums. i can easily pluck my girlfriends hair out of my FW tanks but it just clings to my live rock and tears when i try to pull it off :|

Back
Top Bottom