Most overstocked goldfish tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That tetra looks like a serpae. If he was in the same tank as all those other fish, he is probably responsible for the scale loss on the goldfish in picture two. Scary. There was a chinese restaurant near my house with a 55 gallon tank. The first fish it had was a silver arowana. After that it was replaced with two huge geophagus ( one had cloudy eyes and the other had fin rot) and a goldfish that was probably thrown in there for who knows what reason.

You should see the tanks at this Chinese restaurant. It's near Farrington high school, and next to Jack in the box..Hong Nien I think? I go to too many restaurants to keep track..lol but they have 2 tanks, one where you pay and one next to the entrance/exit. I haven't been there for quite awhile, but last time I checked they had 2 huuuuge fish in a tank that looks like a 5 gallon, and the other one (close to the doors) is bigger and not overstocked at all (though I might be wrong). But on the bright side, the food is pretty good :D haha

And then there's another Chinese restaurant here in Kapolei that used to have a 30g (?) tank with hundreds of angels..but they took it out, I wonder why...

I wonder if the people who posted the videos knew that what they did was wrong. It's pretty obvious.

Back
Top Bottom