Moving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TankGirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
Our offer was accepted on a new house, but we have to close by 4/27 so we are in a frenzy to get everything done. We had to set an early closing date to make our offer attractive to the seller, since we were involved in a bidding war on the house. We only payed a little bit over asking ( 8O ) but around here houses are going for 5-15% over the asking price, so we think we got a good deal.

This means I won't be able to visit the site much in the next month or so, but I shall return! I do also need to sell my current home after we move out (details, details) and will be paying 2 mortgages, so I might not be getting my internet hooked up as quickly as I would like, LOL!

Wish me luck moving my tanks... 8O They are the only thing keeping me sane right now :D

TG, congrats!

Buying/Moving is a crazy, hectic, stressful time, I hope you get through it with a minimum of problems.

Best of luck with everything!

We wish you the best TankGirl. Hope all the critters handle the move well.
We'll look forward to hearing from you after the move is done.
-mark and melissa

Good luck with the moving/buying/selling/insanity. Your advice will be greatly missed! Hurry back!

Thanks, guys! We will be moving only about 2 miles away, so at least we don't have to travel far, thankfully.

Reminds me of the time I moved from VA to south Florida when I was 18 in September, had no AC in the car, and just plunked all my fish in a couple of Igloo coolers and tooled on down the road, no worries! They all made it, I think because of the sloshing around in my clunky old car with a column shifter! I didn't fret a bit about it then - ignorance is indeed bliss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom