Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-17-2005, 02:31 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
Moving to volcano country (fixed the pics)

Trevor always said he would never live where tornadoes were a problem and in 11 days, we're moving to an area of active volcanoes I know we're not within even 50 miles of a volcano (I hope), but they are out there! While we were looking for an apartment, we also got to see Mt Hood and Mt St Helens.

[center:0de43e7f9a]Mt Hood

Mt St Helens

Meghan and Mt St Helens

Trevor in his CSI pose and Mt St Helens (I don't know why he didn't smile )

Old 11-17-2005, 08:17 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Great pics! The two of you should really be awarded "Most travelled couple".

Old 11-17-2005, 08:25 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to deli_conker
I have a little jar that a 90 year old man gave me 25 years ago that has an inch of ash from the eruption back then. I still have it, sitting on a bookshelf in my living room.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:56 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Don't forget to bring your asbestos overalls!
Old 11-17-2005, 01:46 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
CSI pose! too funny!
Join the Eastern PA/Greater Philadelphia Forum! Click here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/groupcp.php?g=7825

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:52 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
Beautiful country Meghan. I know how much you're looking forward to getting to move again so I hope everything goes smoothly this time :P
“There is something in the quality of a good translation that can never be captured in the original.”
-William Gibson
Old 11-18-2005, 01:54 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to megladonsharky Send a message via MSN to megladonsharky Send a message via Yahoo to megladonsharky
You can always come see me if the volcanos get too you...lmao... love the "CSI" pose
two gallon with 16 gph filter with live plants and a female betta named Meloday

3-4 gallon with 80gph ... Planted lightly three white clouds ( Birtha Clara and Delila) and some snails (mainly melodys snacks)

9 gallon with 130gph , heated with male betta (Trafalger RIP)Kaden ( a male betta)has moved in, pygmy cory (MaMa) , pitbull pleco(Metal), three preacox rainbows( Annabel, Glitter and Mondo) and various snails...
Old 11-18-2005, 01:06 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
I was three when the 1980 erruption occurred and lived in SE WA at the time. My mom has a pic of me with a dust mask on and a different pic of the ash piles up like snow on the street. We went to a Mt St Helens learning center and watched a movie-- YIKES I know an erruption can happen again--it's only a matter of time (why are we moving there again?...).

Old 11-18-2005, 01:51 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Beautiful countryside, regardless of volcanos! Great pics. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves there!
AA Community Rules | AA TOS

Site Administrator
Old 11-18-2005, 03:10 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
Mt St. Helens was alto taller when I was at Fairchild AFB in Spokane. I was there when she blew her stack. The base was covered, it was wild.

Vote for AquariumAdvice
Closed Thread

moving, pics

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com