MTS is contageous :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can we get time off work for illness, doc I just need to get these tanks cycled then I'll get back at it. Once I'm back I also need to leave mid day to check on em :) It's a condition, nothing I can do.

Can we get time off work for illness, doc I just need to get these tanks cycled then I'll get back at it. Once I'm back I also need to leave mid day to check on em :) It's a condition, nothing I can do.

Boss: What? No.
Me: You would condone letting an innocent animal possibly die (or not because they're probably all just fine)??? I am shocked and appalled!

You should have seen the look on my boss's face when I told him why I was requesting a day off last week... So I could be home to sign for the package containing a betta fish from Thailand. It was a day I normally have off anyway, but I wanted to be certain he didn't change the schedule around that week.

You should have seen the look on my boss's face when I told him why I was requesting a day off last week... So I could be home to sign for the package containing a betta fish from Thailand. It was a day I normally have off anyway, but I wanted to be certain he didn't change the schedule around that week.

That's AWESOME. LOL

Lol, it is contageous.
Having a fish-hating wife is what's keeping me at 1. Well, 2 when i've got the 20G quarantine tank running.... lol

"Really honey - you're SUPPOSED to quarantine new fish for a year before integrating them into the main tank."

You know it's bad when you start trying to convince friends, family, and your significant other that they need a tank at their respective homes or office.

"I can even help you get it all set up!" :)

You know it's bad when you start trying to convince friends, family, and your significant other that they need a tank at their respective homes or office.

"I can even help you get it all set up!" :)

I do that to lol but I have very limited people who even take notice of my fish talk

I keep toying with the idea of putting a small one at my office, but it probably wouldn't be good for the fish - only being there 6-8 hours, 5 days a week...

Even a little Betta tank. :)

I went from ZERO tanks a month ago to having 3 running and 1 on standby. (The big one and one on standby were already well established) LOL

Back
Top Bottom