Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoxofish
I have:Nano cube-1 clown fish. 55 gal- 1 jack Dempsey. 35 gal- 2 yellow tang, 1 fire shrimp, 1 coral beauty. 40 gal- 12 demasoni. 20 gal- 3 buffalo goldfish.
Haha well your going to need to upgrade, thats for sure!! But at least a 125 for the tangs, and then sell off the rest

Old 10-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie

@ryan-peddle- thanks for all the advice! i will talk to him about this because im almost wanting to say "its me or the fish"! jk
i've been contemplating rehoming my salt water fish and my goldfish, but not sure yet what i will do

@gboy66- what is a good way to sell my fish? go to a LFS?

@tmfish- i'm glad that you've had so much success with fish (sounds like atleast). as i am still pretty new to the hobby, what's your advice on keeping fish as healthy as possible?

Old 10-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Ya do to a good lfs, no chain stores. Sometimes youll even get store credit for them. I agree with who ever else said it. One 125 g salt, and one 125 g for discus, angels, etc
Old 10-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdood81 View Post
@ryan-peddle- thanks for all the advice! i will talk to him about this because im almost wanting to say "its me or the fish"! jk
i've been contemplating rehoming my salt water fish and my goldfish, but not sure yet what i will do

@gboy66- what is a good way to sell my fish? go to a LFS?

@tmfish- i'm glad that you've had so much success with fish (sounds like atleast). as i am still pretty new to the hobby, what's your advice on keeping fish as healthy as possible?

Do your research first on each fish you want to add to your aquarium.
a few good tips are. Have proper filtration on your tank for your tank size and future bioload.
weekly water changes on your tanks.
feed each fish properly
Observe your fish daily.
being that you got the aquarium bug surround yourself with others in the hobby, which you are doing by joining this forum. You we learn alot from people who have been in the hobby for years.
Most of all have fun keeping your fish.
keep in contact if I can help you along in any way.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:05 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

I too have mts. Just like others recommended, get 2 large tanks for sw and fw. This is the only way.

Tags
multiple tanks, syndrome, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com