music trivia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmoorishmanxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
i like all the trivia up on the board lately so im giving out 150 kudos if u can guess what song im listenting now (at the time im typeing this).

hint- it's a new alternative/punk song by an semi-old band (popular in 1990's)

need band name and song title for th kudos

If i may: for 116 kudos: an older song (don't exactly know when it was first released) by a relatively new rock group, We get a live version of it on the radio.........no album version, or maybe it is.

Nope, not that easy, you got the band right, not the song...........i don't know if they give this song airplay in the states, it's their most recent

oh man... I work at a college station where we get all new music to play, and I'm stumped... or maybe it is because my brain is fried from studying for all those stupid exams. I'll have to think on this one.

Moorish...just a thought...why don't you edit title to music? This way we can movies, christmas movie and trivia and now....music trivia?

Just a thought mind you.

well, I was just giving it a shot in case they accidentally made a mistake... other than that, I don't listen to the white strips, and we don't play much of them at my station so I don't know.

Nope people, if it doesn't get much airplay in the states........well...........i'll post a link. It's easy that way, but i don't think you'll find it otherwise.

http://www.whitestripes.com/discs/destijl.html

The title of the song is on your left, underneath "The big three killed my baby".

There, that should do it.............good luck!

Jolene?

that doesn't sound right with the hints you gave, nothing in the lyrics, just it was on a 7 inch vinyl, but it is the one underneath the song you said.

The hint was to find the band.....and that was found, it had nothing to do with the title of the song............
But correct!
Here ya go......116 kudos as promised.

You're up!

haha cool okay... for 150 kudos, guess what is playing on MY station now (www.wasurocks.com <--shameless plug :roll: )

It is a "winter-time holiday" song, acoustic
And was featured on Saturday Night Live

need the name of the singer and name of song

good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom