music while working on tanks :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you like playing music while working on your aquarium?

• Total voters

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey peeps who here likes listing to music while working on thier aquariums? if you do put wat type of music you listin :) i myself listin to rock :) i like to here the rafters shake as it pluged into my guitar amp blasting the house out!!

I personally put on my Sennheiser HD 280 headphones and crank up the receiver to whatever I'm in the mood for I can make myself **** near go deaf without disturbing the fish.

wow thanks Evilameba i never even thought about that it dont seem to disturb them they seem normal i want to make another poll on this one soon lol but thanks and thanks to you to razorbacksfan cause if that is true i may have to get me some headphones lol

wow thanks Evilameba i never even thought about that it dont seem to disturb them they seem normal i want to make another poll on this one soon lol but thanks and thanks to you to razorbacksfan cause if that is true i may have to get me some headphones lol

Another plus is if you spend the money on a good set of em' you will never go back to listening to the guitar amp as a speaker setup the sound quality and overall experience will blow you away. IF you ever need help picking out a pair drop me a message I know some great bang for the buck setups.(y)

Ya i do listen to music when i work on my tank. I dont put it THAT loud but its a good volume. I listen to rock/screamo.. etc.. Stuff like Edison Glass. Great band.

I like to listen to Rush, Dream Theater, Strapping Young Lad... the list goes on. Most of the time I just put my iPod on shuffle and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom