My 500th post! I never thought I'd do this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flipz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I never wanted to be that person who makes a useless post talking about what post number they are on... but now that I'm on post #499, I've decided I want to. So there! :p

It took me nearly a year (11 months) but I'm finally up to my 500th post. I'm an AA addict!! I think probably 400 of those were within the first 4 months or so, as I haven't been very active between then and now. Between moving around and school and all.

But I just wanted to do the usual and thank everyone who has helped me out in the past (namely menagerie. :D ) and of course everyone else. And a big thank you to the admins. You make this place the best message board that I visit!! Not to mention I've gotten more advice from here than if I read 100 books.

Thanks again everyone, and sorry to waste a thread!! :oops:

-brent

PS- Sweet... I'm going to have 5 fish. I can't have any more!! haha

Well I figured this was my last "milestone." Even at 1000 I don't get anymore fish. haha. And I didn't post about fishies 1-4, so I figure I would post about number 5 even though I'll admit to sometimes being annoyed when others do. :roll:

But it was my only chance! :wink:

Thanks everyone!!

-brent

This Bud's for you! :wink: Miller lite actually.

Congrats. I just did one of those silly posts this past week when I reached 1000.
Yep feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom