Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-04-2015, 03:32 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
My black moor has swollen grey fins?

Hi everyone

I'm worried about one of my fish, because it's gills look more separate and swollen from its body and the edge of the gills look grey and mucus like. All my other fish are fine and I carry out regular water changes and maintenance of my tank. The fish is behaving normally but I'm worried that it could be suffering.

I've only had my fish for a couple of months, and as far as I can remember my fish has always had these funny gills. I've looked at symptoms before like gill clamping and parasites etc, but if anything it's gills are more open from it's body and it seems quite happy, (no odd behaviour or scratching against plants).

What could this be? And if it is curable, what should I do/use to treat it?

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423038691.386052.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	263254   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423038704.734580.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	263255  

Charlied123 is offline   Reply With Quote

black, black moor, fin, fins, moor, swollen

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search