My craigslist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought I'd share how terrible my Craigslist. First picture is the BEST deal I could find and the second is pretty much what every other fish tank is.

Attachments

• image-1996399190.jpg
    image-1996399190.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image-3662190053.jpg
    image-3662190053.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 130
Oh My God. I have never seen such a... WOW, if we could just get an overstock meter and put it on his tank, it would probably blow up... That water is gross, how could he not realize it's totally overstocked and flooding with algae. Poor fish:(

Oh My God. I have never seen such a... WOW, if we could just get an overstock meter and put it on his tank, it would probably blow up... That water is gross, how could he not realize it's totally overstocked and flooding with algae. Poor fish:(

It says he's selling 2 tanks, a 30 and a 40. That's the 40 gallon there and the "30 gallon" is just a plastic bin full of goldfish...

It says he's selling 2 tanks, a 30 and a 40. That's the 40 gallon there and the "30 gallon" is just a plastic bin full of goldfish...
That's terrifying! Ugh, I'm litteraly disgusted right now. Such nice fish... it doesn't take expertise from his part to know something is wrong with that tank...

That's terrifying! Ugh, I'm litteraly disgusted right now. Such nice fish... it doesn't take expertise from his part to know something is wrong with that tank...

If you can call a plastic bin a tank. Lol

Here's the "30" gallon.
I'm suprised those fish didn't die honestly. That looks like a common pleco. You should message this person about it. This is a new level of ignorance if you can call it. Id be ready to say this is like abuse? Wow...

Back
Top Bottom