My crazed dog and bieng a Freshman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mayanearth

Aquarium Advice Activist
To day was my first day as a Freshman! I am finally in high school. YAY.

And now on a funnier note I will tell you a story about my dog and his new favorite food right below.

This is a story that I will tell, now that I am on the topic of Hicari First Bites. A few nights ago my dog Mr. Puddles got a taste for First Bites, when he licked my fingers right after I fed the Guppy fry. And then Yesterday, before I was awake he somehow snagged the fish food and then he proceeded to demolish the bag it was in, after that he ate all of it.(the bag was very new and full too!)First Bites must be a caffeine for dogs, because for the next 4 hours he was in a crazed delirious state, all he did was climb on furniture and run around the living room looking for more fish food. The moral of this completely true story is, never let your dog eat your fish's food.

My dog ate my first bites, algae wafers, flakes, plants, etc. Hasn't tried my meds yet

On the anniversary of the day I got him I will probable sprinkle first bites on his food.

Back
Top Bottom