Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 10-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
_skyla_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western australia
Posts: 1,028
my cuties <3

How sweet are they all sharing their wafer hehe

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121020_194714.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	126266
__________________

__________________
_skyla_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
_skyla_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western australia
Posts: 1,028
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-20 19.31.12-1.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	126284



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121020_215356.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	126285



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121020_215452.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	126286
__________________

__________________
_skyla_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Rivercats's Avatar



POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 13,146
At least yours share nice! Mine look like a bunch of sharks each trying to tear a piece off for themselves.
__________________
Rivercats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Laurie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 173
Awwww! That IS pretty cute My cory likes to wait till the wafer is soft them he goes at it. Then the rainbowfish all hang back and grab the floating pieces. It's pretty cute too
__________________
Laurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Cynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,272
Haha yeah my fish lack your fishes civilities.

My silver dollars will swoop on and try to pick up any wafers they can and swim off (Looks hilarious as they can barely fit any of it in their mouths) also my leopard Pleco will roll a wafer back into his castle.

Very cute btw
__________________
Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
_skyla_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western australia
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic
Haha yeah my fish lack your fishes civilities.

My silver dollars will swoop on and try to pick up any wafers they can and swim off (Looks hilarious as they can barely fit any of it in their mouths) also my leopard Pleco will roll a wafer back into his castle.

Very cute btw
Lol I cracked up picturing the pleco rolling the wafer into his castle funny things they are
__________________
_skyla_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
_skyla_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western australia
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercats
At least yours share nice! Mine look like a bunch of sharks each trying to tear a piece off for themselves.
Haha "all for me and me for myself"
__________________
_skyla_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
_skyla_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western australia
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie
Awwww! That IS pretty cute My cory likes to wait till the wafer is soft them he goes at it. Then the rainbowfish all hang back and grab the floating pieces. It's pretty cute too
Gotta love Feeding time their all so different all their cute little traits they have
__________________
_skyla_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
bud29's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 3,673
Send a message via Yahoo to bud29
haha, you will see no sharing at feeding time in my tank......if a fish has part of a flake hanging out of its mouth, another fish will swoop in and pluck that excess part out of its mouth......
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bud29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
_skyla_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western australia
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud29
haha, you will see no sharing at feeding time in my tank......if a fish has part of a flake hanging out of its mouth, another fish will swoop in and pluck that excess part out of its mouth......
Lol crazy fishies you have cichlids yeah?
__________________

__________________
_skyla_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.