my cuties <3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least yours share nice! Mine look like a bunch of sharks each trying to tear a piece off for themselves.

Awwww! That IS pretty cute :) My cory likes to wait till the wafer is soft them he goes at it. Then the rainbowfish all hang back and grab the floating pieces. It's pretty cute too :)

Haha yeah my fish lack your fishes civilities.

My silver dollars will swoop on and try to pick up any wafers they can and swim off (Looks hilarious as they can barely fit any of it in their mouths) also my leopard Pleco will roll a wafer back into his castle.

Very cute btw :)

Cynic said:
Haha yeah my fish lack your fishes civilities.

My silver dollars will swoop on and try to pick up any wafers they can and swim off (Looks hilarious as they can barely fit any of it in their mouths) also my leopard Pleco will roll a wafer back into his castle.

Very cute btw :)

Lol I cracked up picturing the pleco rolling the wafer into his castle funny things they are :)

Laurie said:
Awwww! That IS pretty cute :) My cory likes to wait till the wafer is soft them he goes at it. Then the rainbowfish all hang back and grab the floating pieces. It's pretty cute too :)

Gotta love Feeding time their all so different all their cute little traits they have :)

haha, you will see no sharing at feeding time in my tank......if a fish has part of a flake hanging out of its mouth, another fish will swoop in and pluck that excess part out of its mouth......

bud29 said:
haha, you will see no sharing at feeding time in my tank......if a fish has part of a flake hanging out of its mouth, another fish will swoop in and pluck that excess part out of its mouth......

Lol crazy fishies :) you have cichlids yeah?

I have a Bolivian Ram, which is technically a cichlid, but really it's the Silvertip Tetras that do that. They are vicious little eaters.......

Lol omg my fish don't do that either.
My silver dollars also are very greedy with the wafers! They always try to eat a whole one to themselves, they grab it and swim away as fast as they can.
My angel is probably the worst though, he is super aggressive at feeding time, especially with blood worms. He always snatches them out of everyones mouths lol its kinda funny but I feel bad for the others.
They all swarm around my hand and peck at it whenever its in the tank.

Your fish are super cute though, I wish mine would share :)

Back
Top Bottom