Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-26-2005, 07:21 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to mrcrazypants05
my dads christmas present...

My dad doesn't ask for much... He's always wanted a nice camera. Anyway, I work at wal-mart and today the assistant manager over the photo lab kept making pages every couple hours about a camera they didn't sell out of from the sale yesterday. It retailed at $350 with the camera dock included. I picked it up for $193 with tax with my discount today. Here's a link... I'll have to borrow it and get some really nice pics of my fish. It looks like it's going to be a REALLY nice camera.

125gallon - 3 Giant Danios - 1 7" Jack Dempsey - 1 5˝" Green Terror - 1 9" Lutino Oscar
65RR - SW - 30g Sump w/fuge - 40lbs MI LR 30lbs Base - 4-5"Sand Bed - 2 false black perculas, 1 six line wrasse, 1 peppermint shrimp, 6 zebra hermits, 6 blue leg hermits, 6 nassarius snails, 6 astrea snails
Old 11-26-2005, 07:30 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
Looks like you got your self a good deal and are gonna have a happy dad. Yay Dad!!

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Old 11-26-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
I just bought the Kodak Easy share Z740 and printer dock package!!! IT IS A REALLY nice camera!! Easy to use and the printer prints exceptional photos!! As soon as I get some pics of the aquarium I will post them!
God grant me the serenity to accept the thing's I can not change, the courage to change the thing's I can and the wisdom to know the difference!

R.I.P Walena K. Cox
7/7/62 - 8/11/2002
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com