My fish swims rite in ny hand she loves it ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dennisdiscus

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a blonde pigeon blood swims rite in my hand it is my only Discus that does it blond must be a girl fish lol

Attachments

• image-2235831761.jpg
    image-2235831761.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2640097397.jpg
    image-2640097397.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 128
I can pet my fish lol

Attachments

• image-2082400995.jpg
    image-2082400995.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 116
Haha my female bettas used to do that all the time! Don't have a clue why but it was awesome and made me feel special lol

My clawed frogs do that, i can't adjust anything in their tank, the frogs are all over my hands, swimmin through my fingers and nibbling on my hands. So cute :)

i can do the same with my africans, i can hand feed them and they just lay in my hand and munch out lol especially my mbuna, theyre such sweethearts. ive actually gotten a few of my family members into the hobby with my adorable fish, i let them hand feed em and theyre hooked. my hongi island kimpuma will actually swim through my hand if i make a ring shape with my index finger and thumb its awesome!

Haha my female bettas used to do that all the time! Don't have a clue why but it was awesome and made me feel special lol

My female bettas do it to its a bit of a pain when trying to feed my adf tho lol

Back
Top Bottom