Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

I personally would just tell her how you feel about the situation and leave it at that. If she is a friend (word used way too much by most) she would make changes. Now likely the fish isn't going to have any better life (based on how your friend is keeping it no matter where it is actually kept).

I find much more important things to be concerned with in our ever failing education system than a fish that was doomed from the get go. To be honest the conditions it is being kept in isn't any worse than many of the forum members on the site. Take a moment an look at the horrible practices, stocking numbers, species selection, etc... that is rampant in so many "good" fish keepers.

Old 05-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepomis View Post
I personally would just tell her how you feel about the situation and leave it at that. If she is a friend (word used way too much by most) she would make changes. Now likely the fish isn't going to have any better life (based on how your friend is keeping it no matter where it is actually kept).

I find much more important things to be concerned with in our ever failing education system than a fish that was doomed from the get go. To be honest the conditions it is being kept in isn't any worse than many of the forum members on the site. Take a moment an look at the horrible practices, stocking numbers, species selection, etc... that is rampant in so many "good" fish keepers.
This is a forum for advice, not suttle and crude accusations. I don't see how "many" members setups are the equivalent of a pubescent that simply removes the betta from the store to their locker.

Tags
beta

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com