MY kittens! They are litter-mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
These two guys will be mine in approximately 3 weeks!! They were rescued by an employee and her husband. She brought them to work today cause she had to bottle feed them, so of course I snapped pics! They were taken with my camera phone, so they are not the best quality!

Kitty #1
img_411341_0_f7b8adb30b08599e8ad239247ea490e8.jpg

img_411341_1_d6363abdfb81608424d58292e3c496e8.jpg

Kitty #2
img_411341_2_dced15cf9bc3a7c83a5ab1852d65a666.jpg

I am so excited!!

Awww!!! Too cute! Still on the bottle, too - really great how your coworker is doing this, and great of you to take them together. You are in for some fun, now!!

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! I want more babies!!! They are soooo cute! You are gonna have so much fun with them! Congrats :D

How adorable! The cutest thing I've seen all day for sure. Congrats and kudos to you for rescuing those little babies! :D

Even though I don't like cats...THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!! :lol:

I have two cats that are litter mates. When they were small they would curl up together and sleep like that all the time. The male was very protective of his sister. It was so cute. Now that they are adults they don't sleep together in a ball anymore but the male is still protective of his sister.

Wow how cute are they? And you will have lots of time to get to know them and decide on names!
I really want a kitten, oh and a camera phone too :)

Monday! Yay Monday I get them!!! She will bring them to work and I will take them home! I have taken Tuesday off to help everyone (read: my adult cat) adjust. Will go to the pet store and pick up everything I need this weekend. I am soooooooooo excited!

you will have a blast, just be prepared, after not having a kitten in the house for a while, be prepared for mayhem! We rescued an abaondoned kitten and i bottle fed him, my 3 adult cats didn't like him at first, but then they stated playing with him and i would catch them cleaning him too. Unfortunately i had to give him away (im only supposed to have 2 cats in my apartment and i have 3) But i forgot how frisky and active kittens could be! You will have a blast.

Be prepared for the following behavior from your present cat:

Lowering of the spine
Walking as if crawling
lowered ears
continous hiding
hissing...lot's of hissing.
An occassional litter dump

These are only temporary and will go away as the acclimation period adjusts. :D

Thanks bill! Casey (adult cat) has been through another kitten meeting/adjusting stage with the cat my parents still have at their house....she was a rescue as well.

I will keep the kittens in the bathroom, with the door closed for most of monday evening to get them used to each other, then Tuesday, see how it goes!

Keep holding the kittens!! It has been medically shown that their fuzzyness will keep you from doing work!

Why can't they stay that small and cute? They just gotta get bigger, more arrogant, and less fun to hold. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom