My Office

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
We had an office bbq the other day and I brought my camera, so I took some pics of my office to share!

Here's almost the whole office:
img_513969_0_64050a94d0794a0f1b2ea05c58e841f3.jpg

Here's where my 2 gallon betta tank sits:
img_513969_1_eb70149ab5fe3eaa1f7332280e2fd5c9.jpg

And here's my betta, Bidget!
img_513969_2_d64b0ba2ea203eb1a2d010eda6c8995a.jpg

I have no idea what kind of plant it is, but I hate cutting it like the others do when it gets long, so I am now trying to encircle my office with it, lol. It's the common vine plant you see everywhere.

The plant is a pothos.....I love them cause they are all but impossible to kill! They will also grow in water so I sometimes put clippings in the fish tank and then the fish play in the roots as they grow. Looks like a busy office with much work to be done :p

DosEvil said:
What does the label on your aquarium say?

It says Bidget - the name of the fish. I work in the estimating department and so I named him accordingly...he is neither a bid or a budget, he's a bidget, lol.

We have been sooooooooo busy the last few weeks, I haven't had a chance to even clean off my desk. Most of it is papers that can be thrown away or easily filed, but working for 5 guys, and they all seem to need stuff at the same time, lol!

I am actually the only administrative assistant to have her own office (aside from the office manager). I wasn't given special treatment or anything, but when we expanded that whole area became the estimating department and I got an office. I feel I deserve it though...a lot of the time I am the last admin to leave....I stay late a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom