My son enjoying the 75g (video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just LOVE your tank! Yours is actually my inspiration for my rescape. ( I know I've told ya before lol). But it's a beautiful set up with beautiful fish! And your son is adorable. My 2 yr old tries to pet the fish through the glass. She's very gentle and loves when the fish come up to her.

Awwwwwwwww! :D Love it!

What a cute lil boy!!!! And a beautiful tank!

Thank you so much :)

I just LOVE your tank! Yours is actually my inspiration for my rescape. ( I know I've told ya before lol). But it's a beautiful set up with beautiful fish! And your son is adorable. My 2 yr old tries to pet the fish through the glass. She's very gentle and loves when the fish come up to her.

Thanks so much for the kind words!! I'm glad my tank inspires you!!

I wonder how many times you have to clean the front glass every week?

With a tank that good, who needs a... 120 gallon? But! think of the possibilities:brows:. Windex must be a necessity I'd imagine? Wouldn't happen to be on your aquarium supply list would it?

I'd bet, if you were to just video the tank ... Sorry no kid this time ... And keep the sides from view, T.V. reflection would give it away, it could probably pass as a cichlid display at a Municipal LFS.(y)

Thanks for sharing that, Dino! Nice way to start my day. Oh, and following the planted tank thread.

With a tank that good, who needs a... 120 gallon? But! think of the possibilities:brows:. Windex must be a necessity I'd imagine? Wouldn't happen to be on your aquarium supply list would it?

I'd bet, if you were to just video the tank ... Sorry no kid this time ... And keep the sides from view, T.V. reflection would give it away, it could probably pass as a cichlid display at a Municipal LFS.(y)

Thanks for the kind words bro! I try lol. And yea... Windex is a MUST around here lol.

Thanks for sharing that, Dino! Nice way to start my day. Oh, and following the planted tank thread.

Your very welcome!! Glad you enjoyed it!! And thanks for following my planted thread.

Back
Top Bottom