Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: Super Bowl Who will win???
Steelers 17 68.00%
Seahawks 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-24-2006, 11:47 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to Melissamustang
My hubby likes the skins..

Tell someone how you feel….Make a sweet comment and it will always make you feel good as well!
Old 01-25-2006, 09:53 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to ChazYork
First thing first, the only Steeler deserving enough for a Super Bowl ring would be Cowher for his amazing tenure as Head coach in ONE place and his consistency. Although, it would be yet another amazing feat for Big Ben to become one of the youngest QB's to win a SB. However, i pick Seattle by 10...Mike Holmgren is no stranger to the 'Big Game' and the Steelers have to stop Alexander, something no team has done this year or the last seven! The Seahawks wont get the jitters too many veterans on that team that have waited too long to mess it up.

55g reef, 75lbs LR, 60lbs of base rock from hirocks.com, small hippo tang, paired clowns, 3 green chromis, 1 yellowtail damsel, 3 peppermint shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp, various assortment of snails and hermits, polyps, purple ribbon gorgonian, pulsing xenia, yellow button polyps
Old 01-25-2006, 09:58 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to ChazYork
O yea, i forgot...the only thing Jerome "Short bus" Bettis deserves is a Weight Watchers diet! I hate that fat jiggling, overrated, celebrates WAY too much for no reason, underachiever. O-ver-rated (clap clap clap-clap-clap) O-ver-rated (clap clap clap-clap-clap)
55g reef, 75lbs LR, 60lbs of base rock from hirocks.com, small hippo tang, paired clowns, 3 green chromis, 1 yellowtail damsel, 3 peppermint shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp, various assortment of snails and hermits, polyps, purple ribbon gorgonian, pulsing xenia, yellow button polyps
Old 01-26-2006, 05:27 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Bettis does over celebrate but, it bothers you.Do you think he does it just for that reason? I do. He got me asking that same question. But he is a very positive man and this is his last year. Let the fat jiggle I have seen so many players who are just fat! Wow I am always surprized they can move the way some of them do.
Cowher is great a great coach...I think personally he is not all that great. He cheated on his wife with his secretary......I hate cheaters!!!!!!!!!!

Tell someone how you feel….Make a sweet comment and it will always make you feel good as well!
Old 01-26-2006, 05:43 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Well, I vaguely recall something of that nature being rumoured a few years ago, but that may be all they were - just rumours and gossip. Let's keep this thread on a positive note for the Steelers (or Seahawks!) and keep our thoughts about players' and coaches' personal lives out of this thread. Thanks! (and GO STEELERS!)

Old 01-26-2006, 06:33 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Ok. :|
I started this thread and I thought the opinions were ok. If I said anything to offend anyone sorry. I even asked for them.

Old 01-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Since when does advisors personal opinion control what can be said in a thread? As long as it is not profanity, off topic etc what is the problem?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:38 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to hackteck
steelers by 8
Old 01-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #19
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
Brenden, I will step in with an explanation...it is the old family friendly thing again. We dont need to discuss adultery or alleged adultery here. It is not family oriented. I hope this explains it.

Thanks and carry on with meaningless football drivel
I am not a fan, can you tell?
Old 01-26-2006, 10:17 PM   #20
AA Team Emeritus

I'll never understand why some players are allowed and cheered for their celebrations while others are vilfied for it. Truth be told, Bettis is not over rated, he simply rated one of the best running backs of all time. The stats are there to prove that. He was asked not to retire last year and the team has used him with positive results. Bill Cowher remembers the benefits of using a large man in the backfield in the Red Zone...doesn't he?

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com