My Wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

formanbob

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just wanted to say that I LOVE my wife, we will be married for two years on the 28th and I Love her more now then I did when I married her...

:D

Sounds like you're on the right track. I'll be at 5 years (second time around) on 7/3. Going to Jamaica to celebrate.

Keep it new and fresh. Don't forget to keep doing the kinda things you did when you were dating. Communication is key.

BTW, I told my wife that I want to honeymoon for 50 years. After that, I want separate bedrooms and a 25 year old on the side. Wife told me that was totally fine with her as long as I bring the 25year old home to do some stuff around the house. She mentined something about me being 90 something, and that there's not much else I can do with a 25 year old, so I might as well bring her home and put her to work. Hmmmmmph!

Congrats!

Thanks, one of the most important things I have learned is People do change, but love, as long as you want it, love will keep you togethor.

BTW Change is good.

formanbob said:
Thanks, one of the most important things I have learned is People do change, but love, as long as you want it, love will keep you togethor.

Very true. Seven and a half years later (we're almost still newlyweds), I am sure my wife still considers me a work in progress. :lol:

Awww, so sweet. 12 years and 3 kids later I think the 'honeymoon' is over for us, but we are still happy in love! We do have our honeymoon moments!!

Today is my 9th with my lovely wife...She is due with our 5th any day. Life is stressful right about now but God is good & faithful to us.

Wow JHawk, 9 years and 5 kids! You go dude! And buy your wife an iced cappucino from me ;)

I am also so very glad to hear that you can see God's goodness and faithfulness, even through the tough times. We don't call him Our Rock for nothin :)

Happy anniversary and congrats on your soon to be newest addition. You will let us know?

9 years,,, that is cool, rock on!...

well thanks you all...

she is the best, could care less about my fish so she will not be on this site.. but she did clean my puffer tank lastnight.. he he

My wife and I are going on 8 in Oct. with only one kid (he's a handfull of cuteness). I hope on day I can say that for 50 years though (more kids of course). She puts up with a lot from me and my hobbies. ($$$$$) One day I need to show her how much I appreciate it. Maybe Saturday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom